Saturday 25 January 2014

Get To Know Me A Little Better...

So my first post sucked, so I thought I may as well do a little rather long Q&A so you can find out a little bit more about me...
1. What's your favourite colour?
Blue, black or purple!
2. What's your favourite number?
3 or 21
3. What is your dream career?
Special effect make-up artist, or just general make-up artist!
4. Where do you see yourself living when you're on your own?
Paris or London, but in reality, probably down the road from where I live now lol
5. Where is your favourite place to travel?
I have too many favourites! I can't decide!
6. What do you do in your free time?
Pretty much just sleep and eat...
7. Favourite places to shop? 
Boots, River Island, Primark and Office!
8. Dream car?
Beige Beetle Convertible or a red Mini Cooper!
9. What TV shows can't you live without?
THE WALKING DEAD THE WALKING DEAD AND THE WALKING DEAD
10. Something you can't live without?
My dogs!
11. My 3 main interests...
Music, Beauty and Zombies!
12. Have any tattoos/piercings?
I used to have my ears full of piercings but had to take them out *cries* so I currently have none, and I have no tattoos yet as I'm waiting until I finally turn 18!
13. I have a celebrity crush on...
Norman Reedus, Bradley Cooper, Paul Rudd, Robert Downey Jr, Harry Judd, Andrew Lincoln, Bruno Mars, Mario Falcone, James Franco, Ryan Reynolds... This list could go on forever....
14. What is your favourite treat to eat?
Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream from Ben & Jerry's! *drools*
15. My favourite wild animal is...
Monkeys
16. Beauty product you can't live without?
I can't choose between concealer or mascara! aaaah!
17. My favourite childhood shows were...
Ed, Edd N Eddy, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Sabrina The Teenage Witch and Dastardly and Muttley!

18. My favourite childhood films were...

Drop Dead Fred, Jurassic Park, Star Wars and The Lion King!
19. My favourite genre of music is...
I can't decide on one, I literally love every genre!
20. Who do you miss?
My family in Australia, my cat and Michael Jackson!
21. What is one music artist that you are in love with?
Jessie J
22. What do you hold close to your heart?
My cousin Tia ♥
23. Best memory of 2013?
3/4 of my family from Australia coming home for Christmas! ♥
24. What are you looking forward to most in 2014?
my 18th birthday! 
25. Why did you start your blog
I just thought it'd be fun, I read other blogs and enjoy them so I thought why not? I also like to try and buy a lot of different beauty products so thought why not share it with the world what I think of certain product? I hope to help people out when trying new products etc. but mainly it was just one of them 'why not' things :-)

Hope you feel more educated about me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment