Tuesday 28 January 2014

#AllBloggersGreatAndSmall...

So the lovely http://bumblebeame.blogspot.co.uk came up with this tag and was nice enough to tag me! It's a cute little tag so I thought I may aswell do it! ☺


1. What makes you want to blog?
I buy a lot of beauty products and (without sounding vain) but people often compliment my make-up so I just thought, why not write it down, take photos and share it with the world? ☺

2. Your morning skin rountine?
I was my face with Soap & Glory's Face Soap & Clarity, then I use my Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion OR my Guinot Toner, then I apply my Environ AVST 1 moisturiser and my Guinot Hydrazone Yeux Eye Cream.

3. Your favourite blogger?
Probably FleurDeForce or Lilly Melrose

4. A beauty product you couldn't live without?
My Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer!

5. Your favourite make up brand (drugstore)?
I love all drugstore brands, I don't really have a favourite, but I am loving Revlon at the minute!

6. Your favourite make up brand (High-end)?
Benefit 

7. What is your staple wardrobe item?
My H&M Leather Biker Jacket

I'm going to tag: 
daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com
kerryshabitat.blogspot.co.uk
velveteenroses.blogspot.co.uk

You don't have to if you don't want to, but I thought I'd tag you anyway...
Even if you haven't been tagged, just join in! ☺


4 comments:

  1. Ah thank you for tagging me sweetie! I will try and get it done :-)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Come and check out my blog post:
    http://xbeautymagic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/i-got-nominated-again-liebster-award.html#more

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete