Thursday 16 October 2014

Simple, Purple Gothic Look...

Hello again! Sorry it's been so long but as I explained in my previous post, there has been several reasons as to why I haven't blogged in so long! However, I'm back! Yay! So why not kick start with a smokey, purple gothic look since Halloween is right around the corner!☺

This is the complete look I came up with & I must admit, I'm pretty proud of it! It's dark & smokey but not too in your face!♥



 Lets start with the eyes...



 The eye shadow I used here was a mixture of a few dark purple shades from my Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Palette, as for eye liner I used my beloved Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner, my eyelashes were just cheap ones from eBay & Mascara was Clinique Bottom Lash & Maybelline Big Eye on the top!
My brows was just Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade & Maybelline's Brow Drama Mascara!



For my lips, firstly I used Maybelline's Colour Sensational Lip Liner in '338 Midnight Plum' then I used Illamasqua's 'Pristine' Lipstick with a bit of Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in '04' to create the perfect dark purple colour!♥



For my base I used Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation for a nice, pale glow with Benefit's Boi-ing Concealer and Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder, the blush I used is Sleek's Rose Gold and my contour/highlight is just Sleek's Face Contour Kit in Medium!

I'm really pleased with the overall finish of this look & I think it'll be perfect for Halloween if you're not dressing up but still want to look a bit spooky!

Feel free to ask questions & leave me some comments, I'll reply to all so don't be shy!
Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it!☺

D

No comments:

Post a Comment